11-22-2013 12:41 PM
29 12
tools
    Both of the BB's in my area will only price match if the website is currently offering the promo, they simply won't take a screen shot. I ended up getting a new one this weekend and will get it paired tonight. For what I want it to do and what it will ultimately do its worth the money.
    I think I mentioned in another thread, the people/managers/store that I dealt with weren't stuff shirts, so I guess that made the difference..I dealt with two stores, and each one complied. Maybe it is because they see the full gray hair and gave the old man a break.
    11-12-2013 12:19 AM
    You were lucky, up here they ARE stuffed shirts. I ended up getting one again last week with a GC I had, now I just need to update the FW and Gear Manager app, not sure how to d/l the gear manager app update since I can't get the Samsung Hub app to bring it up.
    11-20-2013 08:27 PM
    You were lucky, up here they ARE stuffed shirts. I ended up getting one again last week with a GC I had, now I just need to update the FW and Gear Manager app, not sure how to d/l the gear manager app update since I can't get the Samsung Hub app to bring it up.
    Go to XDA website Gear forum and read on downloading the UK update which works with the USA Gear watch. This update will let Gmail display on the screen the message vs in the past having to go into watch to read it. It also has many additional app notifications for you to choose and have it sent to Gear.

Ian B
    11-20-2013 10:06 PM
    I don't know nothing about nothing.. I had to take my Gear to the Samsung Rep at a BB to be able to access my pictures off my Gear...Don't know if I got the Gear Manager update or not. I am able to control the music off my Note 3 from the Gear.. I can take pictures with the Gear and display them on the Note 3, copy them too.

On getting the Gear on the discount..I got 3 of them like them at that price. Kept one, sold the other 2 for profit.. So far, I am getting good battery life, and the few times I do make or receive a call on the Gear, it is real sweet....Most of the time, I am on a bicycle and a call comes in.. Real cool taking the call with the Gear...
    11-22-2013 12:41 PM
29 12