I had been wanting a GG since release but didn't get it because I own an S4 and from what I had read, it didn't work until a few days ago that I read that it seemed to be able to pair with each other. So I took the risk and decided go out and buy one...
    So today after calling about 10 different Best Buys, I was finally able to locate a GG (last one in Stock too!). So I got home and got to the unboxing and the pairing. To my surprise, IT WORKED! I already knew what I was getting into since their not officially compatible (not getting notifications etc.). So far, phone calls work, transferring pictures works and I even got email notifications from Gmail App! Not sure on what else works since I'm still messing around with it..
    Even though I'm probably missing the point of having the GG, being notifications, I'm still loving it. Just the fact being able to make calls and receive them from the GG is good enough for me. Im sure with the update, I'm going to love it even more. My work area pretty much doesn't allow me to wear a watch but I still went ahead and purchased it not to make my life a little easier, but a little bit more fun when it comes to social networks etc.
    The price is a little steep but for me, it's pretty fair for what it does and the quality of the device. I'm sure down the line with a few updates, it will get even better but so far even without notifications, I'm still loving this GG!

The one thing I do hate, is that for social media, like Twitter, I still have to use my phone to view the message. Thats one thing I hope gets fixed hopefully in an update.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
    10-19-2013 06:30 PM
    Cool...good to hear you are able to use the GG with the S4 and enjoy it. Hopefully Samsung updates the device for full compatibility with other devices...at least the Samsung Galaxy line.
    10-19-2013 09:06 PM
    Cool...good to hear you are able to use the GG with the S4 and enjoy it. Hopefully Samsung updates the device for full compatibility with other devices...at least the Samsung Galaxy line.
    Indeed! Hopefully the update is out soon. I'm somewhat new to Android and I hate the fact every device gets the update in different times vs all at the same time. I expected newer devices got the update first but yeah...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
    10-19-2013 09:19 PM