Post your Galaxy Gear watch faces

Mike63

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Post your gear watch faces

yes I'm using watch styler and I only downloaded it 2 days ago so I think it's the latest.

azsdfsd

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site

no issues with battery drainage or hanging with styler?

- - - Updated - - -

count androicula hehe

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

no issues with battery drainage or hanging with styler?

- - - Updated - - -

count androicula hehe

every once and a while i run into the dreaded blank screen where it tells me i need to add a watch face style, like its lost the one i set, but i've only had it happen twice.

here's another
tempFileForShare.jpg

azsdfsd

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site

i dont have the gear yet but i heard you download watch styler for it..... maybe our friends here can help you more with instructions

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

Excuse the Nooob... but where do I download these faces and where do I put them to come up in the app?? :confused:

you download and use the app "watch styler" its in the samsung app store from the gear manager....however i did have a problem with the time hanging when using that version....you can download and use the older version by downloading this apk and running it from the phone... https://www.dropbox.com/s/k3cqj5n5e5l1asj/watchstyler0.0.1.apk

i love being able to create my own watchfaces... heres my current :)
tempFileForShare_resized.jpg

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

Excuse the Nooob... but where do I download these faces and where do I put them to come up in the app?? :confused:

also just download to the phone any wallpaper you want to use as a background and then in the watchstyler app you select that background from you gallery...

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

just a tip....to soften up the colors of the time or date try out the transparency setting ....i find it gives an added range to the colors offered....