Military Time

Elly44

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Some of my watch faces are in military time and some are not. I created a couple new ones and they ended up in military time. I just can't locate where to change this! Any help would be appreciated. I feel it's some simple place that I am missing for some reason.
Thank you,
Elly44

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Do you have the Gear set to sync time with your phone, or did you set the time on your Gear manually? How is the time displayed on your phone?

Elly44

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Do you have the Gear set to sync time with your phone, or did you set the time on your Gear manually? How is the time displayed on your phone?

Thank you for the reply. I do have it set to sync time with phone. I experimented with manually setting time to see if that worked and it didn't. I did see that if I'm using Watch Styler, I can choose 12 or 24, but I'm now guessing the ones available for download were just designed with military time because I don't see a way to change that. Thank you again.
Elly44

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
All the ones that I want to use are Military time which I hate. I wish that they would have the same designs in both Military time and the standard 24 hour time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool