BestBuy Protection Plan $40 for 2 years..

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Well, I guess none of the Bestbuy purchasers of the Gear have the insurance. Don't know if Tmobile offered insurance or not. Just like most electronic items, the manufacturer's warranty is sufficient.

SedahDrol

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I went ahead and got it when I purchased it. Figured it would come in handy when the band breaks.

Posted via Android Central App

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I was thinking we all have a 1 year manufacture's warrranty!!

Does manufacture's warranty cover if you accidentally hit your watch against a table and crack the screen? or if you accidentally got it wet when you forgot to remove your GG to wash your hands? Manufactures defect doesnt cover accidentals, only internal damages which i think if something were to happen internally, it woulda happened by now to your watches.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Does manufacture's warranty cover if you accidentally hit your watch against a table and crack the screen? or if you accidentally got it wet when you forgot to remove your GG to wash your hands? Manufactures defect doesnt cover accidentals, only internal damages which i think if something were to happen internally, it woulda happened by now to your watches.

Good point, and I am sure they don't ... I got 2 more days to make up my mind..

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Good point, and I am sure they don't ... I got 2 more days to make up my mind..

Another thing that people tend to overlook. 2 years from now the original GG wont be on the shelves anymore meaning GG2 or GG3 will be out. So when 2 years comes up and your watch "accidentally breaks", they wont have the original GG to give you therefore what will they give you then?? think about it....hmmmm...

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Another thing that people tend to overlook. 2 years from now the original GG wont be on the shelves anymore meaning GG2 or GG3 will be out. So when 2 years comes up and your watch "accidentally breaks", they wont have the original GG to give you therefore what will they give you then?? think about it....hmmmm...

That's dam good!! Dam good..
thumbup%5b1%5d.gif

Mznik60620

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
No you get a brand new item. I purchase the protection faithfully. One month prior to the 2 year mark I got my Beats replaced. All I paid was another $30 for another 2 year protection plan.

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech