My White galaxy gear gets dirty and colored!

lobnany12

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey everybody
While I was dressing a red t-stirt yesterday, I was suddenly surprised about what was happened in my new galaxy gear. On the back, beside the samsung logo,a new red color has appeared in the first line on the gear and also around the camera! How can I clean my gear and get it refreshed like before?.. Its so bad that a new product gets dirty and discolored in the first day usage !

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Just get a good cleaner and put a little on a rag and rub. Should do it.. Don't spray anything on the watch or watchband.. Just some good cleaner on a rag and rub.. Should bring it back to new. I got black, no problem here.. :D

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
thats why i went with the mocha color....lighter than the black but not light enough to show any kind of dirt etc. i waffled about orange but decided it too was too light and a little too "in your face" ..... :)

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
thats why i went with the mocha color....lighter than the black but not light enough to show any kind of dirt etc. i waffled about orange but decided it too was too light and a little too "in your face" ..... :)

Smart Girl!!
beerchug%5b1%5d.gif

Funny you should say that the "orange" is too much ", I got a special orange on my street motorcycle's wheels. They are a neon orange that I paid extra for and they do "knock you down".. :D

lobnany12

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks a lot
I tried to use dishwashing liquid in cleaning my gear and nothing unfortunately has changed! It seems that the like-pink line color is from the overall design of the white gear especially around the camera, or at least anyone from you can ensure this please!

blogigerent

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
well that really sucks. Guess I know now not to get white. O.O sorry about your gear dude. I would call samsung and demand a replacement in a different colour.

itinj6

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
The issue here is not with the GG. It's with the dye in the shirt.

Even white leather in the most expensive car interiors will have denim dye transferred to it from constant rubbing and sitting.

I would question the quality of the shirt, not the watch

Try a mild alcohol rub to clean it.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz