Hi folks can anyone confirm if this device has a alarm feature like vibrate like some of the other smart watches have? Also i see this has a pedometer like S health on the note 3 and other galaxy phones so question is this as accurate as my nike fuel band SE if so i will use this instead and sell my fuel band.
    11-29-2013 02:12 PM
    Hi folks can anyone confirm if this device has a alarm feature like vibrate like some of the other smart watches have? Also i see this has a pedometer like S health on the note 3 and other galaxy phones so question is this as accurate as my nike fuel band SE if so i will use this instead and sell my fuel band.
    I can't speak for the accuracy of the pedometer, although most have posted it tends to run on the high side by maybe 15-20% versus the actual distance.

It has an alarm/notification feature for anything you can imagine. I keep mine on vibrate all the time and it pings me on email,gmail,exchange email,alarm clock, meetings, etc. And I'm sure I've missed something.

I use ATN manager now, but the new update coming any day now will eliminate the need for that.

I absolutely love the Gear and don't leave home without it.
    11-29-2013 02:33 PM
    Under the Apps setting it has a Timer and a stop watch but I do not see and alarm. If I get a reminder notification from my Google Calender, it does also show on the watch.
    I have no idea how to answer your Nike Fuel band question.
    nokia4life likes this.
    11-29-2013 02:58 PM
    Yes it does. You have to set the alarm clock on the gear by using s voice on the watch.

Posted via Android Central App
    nokia4life and mrwallyy like this.
    11-29-2013 04:39 PM
    Well, did you get one?!?!
    11-29-2013 09:15 PM
    Yes it does. You have to set the alarm clock on the gear by using s voice on the watch.

Posted via Android Central App
    Damn never knew that, thanks!

Never used it for fitness, can't help ya there, sorry.
    11-30-2013 04:32 AM
    This thread just proves that there is a big learning curve with the Gear. I am just using about 30% of what the Gear can do, and what is really funny, about 40% of the Gear I don't know about. In other words the Gear can do things I don't even know about YET!.. That's a good thing..
    11-30-2013 05:41 AM