Samsung Galaxy Gear Smartwatch - How To Uninstall Easily Do App?

Elly44

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I see how to uninstall other apps that I have put on the phone, but I cannot find a way to uninstall EasilyDo. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Elly44

Bob A1

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Ok Elly44 ... Go to your Gear Manager on your phone, then go to My Apps on the Gear Manager. Find the screen with the app you wish to delete (might be under the Apps tab at the top). Then press on the trash can that shows in the upper right of the screen. You'll see a list of the apps you can uninstall. So, just press on the app you wish gone.

Elly44

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Ok Elly44 ... Go to your Gear Manager on your phone, then go to My Apps on the Gear Manager. Find the screen with the app you wish to delete (might be under the Apps tab at the top). Then press on the trash can that shows in the upper right of the screen. You'll see a list of the apps you can uninstall. So, just press on the app you wish gone.
Well, thank you! Yep, this seems obvious and it's exactly what I have done. It does not show up under Favorites, Installed Apps or Featured. I see Evernote in there that I installed, but Easily Do shows up nowhere--except on my watch! Under Notifications--where I don't want it. I'm stumped.
Elly44

Kristin Roberson

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey Elly- I work for EasilyDo and we've been informed by Samsung that this is a bug on their side. Unfortunately, they don't have a time table for fixing it either. The only way to remove any notifications you no longer want (like ones from EasilyDo) from your notifications section is to reset your Gear. So sorry for the trouble!

Srelyea1

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Same problem. I uninstalled Easilydo on Gear but Easilydo notifications are permanently shown unless you do a total reset of the watch. Not good. :(

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I have two versions of Easily Do on my phone. One says Gear on it. I would think only that one would need to be uninstalled. Do you have the same?

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem. The only way I was able to fix it was to do a reset (and a reinstall of Gear Manager for good measure). Sounds like a pain, but it's nowhere near as bad as, say, wiping your phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20