Galaxy gear update?

chjackson

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Why did I receive this update that basically did nothing? When I opened the gear application and noticed that it needed to be updated I was all "Yes, finally"! But to my surprise it was not the MK7 update! I live on the east coast what is the problem with samsung? Do they not care about us loyal customers in the US or what!

Posted via Android Central App

ocramida

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Why did I receive this update that basically did nothing? When I opened the gear application and noticed that it needed to be updated I was all "Yes, finally"! But to my surprise it was not the MK7 update! I live on the east coast what is the problem with samsung? Do they not care about us loyal customers in the US or what!

I updated my gear this past weekend with no issues and I am also on the east coast in MA.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

I got the update and I am a novice, but I saw some differences. I have the Mini-Gallery to see the pics on my Gear that are on the Note 3. After the update, it is much faster, and a colorful icon for Mini Gear is on the Gear.

UsedName

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I got the update and I am a novice, but I saw some differences. I have the Mini-Gallery to see the pics on my Gear that are on the Note 3. After the update, it is much faster, and a colorful icon for Mini Gear is on the Gear.
I've had my Gear galllery on the Note 3 before the update....not sure what you're talking about.