I just won a Galaxy Gear @ Work!

ramonm2

Dec 23, 2010
ramonm2.blogspot.com
So I just won a Galaxy Gear at work! I've been contemplating getting a Note 3 but for right now I have the HTC One from TMO. Does anyone know of a way to use get them to work together? What can I use Galaxy Gear for without a Galaxy Phone?

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
So I just won a Galaxy Gear at work! I've been contemplating getting a Note 3 but for right now I have the HTC One from TMO. Does anyone know of a way to use get them to work together? What can I use Galaxy Gear for without a Galaxy Phone?

First of all congrats, secondly I don't think you can make it work with an HTC or any other phone. There are several threads here about people trying though. You might want to check over at xda forums.

ramonm2

Dec 23, 2010
ramonm2.blogspot.com
So I just received the watch and I love how it looks and feels! BUT.... I still don't have a samsung device, the fact that I can't tell time with it, until I find someone who has a Galaxy phone, is VERY DISAPPOINTING! I've seen video and it looks cool once I root it but I still need a Galaxy phone... ugh... I'm going in to my local t-mobile to set thing up and try and get this working by tonight.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
So I just received the watch and I love how it looks and feels! BUT.... I still don't have a samsung device, the fact that I can't tell time with it, until I find someone who has a Galaxy phone, is VERY DISAPPOINTING! I've seen video and it looks cool once I root it but I still need a Galaxy phone... ugh... I'm going in to my local t-mobile to set thing up and try and get this working by tonight.

Hit a BestBuy, they have a Samsung Booth in most of their stores. They should hook you up.

banistersmind

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy S3 and a gear paired nicely together. Still getting used to the ecosystem but I'm enjoying it so far.

I have the latest Omega ROM which is a modified Jellybean OS. It's very good.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC