Or am I missing something? Pictures in the Gallery have two options -- Delete and Share, but Share is ghosted out. I can't figure out whether there is something I've missed.
    12-29-2013 03:16 PM
    Yup you can't choose it for now. Not sure when they'll actually activate it.
    12-29-2013 05:25 PM
    You can use the share option to evernote, but that is the extent of it, as far as I can tell.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
    12-29-2013 08:46 PM
    It can also be used with FBQuickview.
    JasW likes this.
    12-29-2013 08:58 PM
    It can also be used with FBQuickview.
    Ah, yes, terrific, thanks. Actually, I had just installed FBQuickview last night when I saw I wasn't getting FB notifications from the app (though I'd checked it off on More Notifications). This morning I now see I'm getting notifications from both -- the ones from the app are easier to get to, though, so I may just keep FBQuickview for sharing only.
    12-30-2013 06:01 AM
    Ah, yes, terrific, thanks. Actually, I had just installed FBQuickview last night when I saw I wasn't getting FB notifications from the app (though I'd checked it off on More Notifications). This morning I now see I'm getting notifications from both -- the ones from the app are easier to get to, though, so I may just keep FBQuickview for sharing only.
    Quite honestly, sharing pics it about all that app is good for at this point. Notifications were good for about the first 5 and stop completely with around 5 in the cache (you still get notified, but won't see the new notifications). Once you delete them, you can get about 5 more until you have to delete them again. It misses notifications from time to time as well.
    12-30-2013 07:33 AM
    Quite honestly, sharing pics it about all that app is good for at this point. Notifications were good for about the first 5 and stop completely with around 5 in the cache (you still get notified, but won't see the new notifications). Once you delete them, you can get about 5 more until you have to delete them again. It misses notifications from time to time as well.
    I'm beginning to see that. I de-selected notifications for it in Gear Manager, but I still see FBQuickview on the Gear's notification screen -- I can't get rid of it, even after rebooting the watch (this is in addition to FBQuickview's own screen on the Gear). And I clear notifications but the old ones keep coming back. It's kind of like the Gmail notification problem (getting a new Gmail but the notification is for an older one you've already seen/opened).
    12-30-2013 07:47 AM
    I'm beginning to see that. I de-selected notifications for it in Gear Manager, but I still see FBQuickview on the Gear's notification screen -- I can't get rid of it, even after rebooting the watch (this is in addition to FBQuickview's own screen on the Gear). And I clear notifications but the old ones keep coming back. It's kind of like the Gmail notification problem (getting a new Gmail but the notification is for an older one you've already seen/opened).
    Yep. This is why I uninstalled it a few days ago. I reinstalled it this morning to see if anything has changed (since I can't seem to find a change log in the Samsung app store). I guess I'll leave it installed for now and patiently wait for an update. I'm hoping that Samsung does something relatively soon. I left a review with my concerns. Might help motivate them to keep working on a fix if the negative comments keep piling up. *hint hint*
    12-30-2013 07:52 AM