Looking for Gear users for short interviews!

Alberto Rizzoli

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello all,

I am a student at Cass Business School in London, writing a paper on smartwatch user experience. So far I have interviewed a number of Gear users, some of which came from this forum, and wanted to open participation to anyone willing to contribute!

I am not being paid for this research, therefore I cannot offer any incentives but my thankfulness. I am looking for people of all professions and age groups.
If you have a spare 15 minutes to have a chat about how a smartwatch has affected your lifestyle, please let me know in a reply.
Alternatively you can contact me directly by PM or email (see below).

I will be happy to arrange a call for any time which suits you best! And send you a reminder by PM/email 30 minutes prior.

Have a nice day, and I hope you will be willing to help! Thanks!
Alberto Rizzoli
alberto.rizzoli.1@cass.city.ac.uk

Alberto Rizzoli

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Shameless bump as I am still looking for some Gear users! A big thank you for those who have participated so far.

So far it seems like G. Gear users:
  • Are somewhat happy with the aesthetic design of the watch.
  • Are compulsive email readers.
  • Are less likely than average to make a second purchase of the item in case they lost the watch.
  • Have the most interactions (generated leads) with the watch.

There are also a lot of second-hand purchasers, although not as much as the pebble. Since this is a qualitative behavioural study I cannot say whether that is impressive or not! But it seems like the watch's price is acting as a barrier for many of those who chose competitors.

Have a good day!

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Funny,, I don't even use it for email,, at all. I keep all my email accounts on manual. Like my gear though lol

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Alberto Rizzoli

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Simply put, it's the primary usage for the device by number of interactions. Zmann, do you receive many emails a day (100+)? Why aren't you using it for that?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante