Where Can I Download Gear Manager for my Original Gear?

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I fully wiped and reset my Galaxy S4 phone and when signed back in to Google and Amazon etc most of my apps re-downloaded on their own.....Gear Manager, which I use/d to manage my Samsung Galaxy Gear (original version, stock OS) did not re-download. When I go looking for it in the Play Store I can't find it...I even went to Samsung Galaxy Apps looking for it....don't see it there either....

Little help?

Thanks.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
That's odd... It's there! Samsung Apps, GALAXY Essentials, Exlcusives, scroll down. Or just search for Samsung Gear Manager.

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Followed your detailed pointers and still didn't see it....then I realized it was set to show apps for my Note 10.1 2014 edition.....so I switched to a view showing apps for my S4 (SCH-I545), but even then I don;t see Gear Manager.....weird. I then went to the search box above and typed exactly the string you indicated and I get a few apps but no Gear Manager.

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks so much for your timely help....before I saw this, I ran the Samsung Apps App on my SGS4 and Gear Manager showed up there....downloaded and synced with the Gear perfectly...even left the custom Watch Styler Breitling watch face onboard and backed it up. Nice. Very pleased.

Now on to update firmware on my two Samsung cameras. :)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair