i am using samsung galaxy grand. It has 4gb of user accessible meory,in which i could hardly put 2 hd games. i had installed gta vice city and few other games now i have only left with about 1gb of space.
    is there any way,so that we can install the SDK files to external sd card(memory card)??
    04-07-2013 02:51 AM
    i am using samsung galaxy grand. It has 4gb of user accessible meory,in which i could hardly put 2 hd games. i had installed gta vice city and few other games now i have only left with about 1gb of space.
    is there any way,so that we can install the SDK files to external sd card(memory card)??
    You have to first root your phone then you can play around with it any way you want.
    Uou can even swap your sd card and internal memory or you can convert just transfer the apps to your sd cars via gl2sd app, but only after rooting.
    http://galaxygrandce...ty-and.html?m=1
    Use this guide to root your phone,I have rooted my phone succesfully via this guide, you can also view the video in the guide just to make things clear but follow the steps according to the guide, tere might be some problem regardin the Clock Work Mode initially but that all can be sorted out, as was the case with me, anyways just follow the guide, in case of any problem I will try my best to help.
    Also go through this forum

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2160671

You will be well aware of what you are doing and will also see problems faced by others and how they get solved.
    leoavi94 likes this.
    04-24-2013 07:44 AM
    The first link you provided is not working.
    And i want to tell you that i had tried rooting, adding cwm using odin was successful, but was unable to boot clockwork recovery mode. It always boot in default Android recovery mode.
    04-24-2013 11:31 AM
    The first link you provided is not working.
    And i want to tell you that i had tried rooting, adding cwm using odin was successful, but was unable to boot clockwork recovery mode. It always boot in default Android recovery mode.
    I got that same problem, it always booted in default mode, so I read the guide and figured out that I haven't installed fix recovery,it will definately fix the problem, check step 4 from the guide and here is the link-
    http://galaxygrandcenter.blogspot.in...y-and.html?m=1
    If the link does not work then go to this thread and click on the hyperlink referring to guide-
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2160671
    Make sure to check the 4th step.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2
    04-24-2013 03:26 PM
    Bro.. It was my first site when i started looking how to root grand. I had even posted my query that i don't get an potion update from sd card. I get options like, reboot update from external drive, update from cache position, wipe cache partition, factory reset etc.
    When i Search for fix recovery by going through update through external drive. It gives an error "E: signature verification failed"

Same happens when i click susuper update
    04-25-2013 07:18 AM
    Haven't encountered that problem but some people had that problem, as I read on the forum, would let you know if I see anything regarding that on the forum, I guess xda will find out certainly.

04-25-2013 07:31 AM
    And for the instance how are you managing on such low memory.

04-25-2013 07:32 AM
    Ok.. Thank you.
    I had to remove all hd games like vice city, nfs mw.. Now i am left with small games like angry birds space, subway surfer etc..
    But i must say these small little arcade games gives much more fun than those heavy games... LOL!! :-D
    04-26-2013 01:18 AM
    You have to first root your phone then you can play around with it any way you want.
    Uou can even swap your sd card and internal memory or you can convert just transfer the apps to your sd cars via gl2sd app, but only after rooting.
    http://galaxygrandce...ty-and.html?m=1
    Use this guide to root your phone,I have rooted my phone succesfully via this guide, you can also view the video in the guide just to make things clear but follow the steps according to the guide, tere might be some problem regardin the Clock Work Mode initially but that all can be sorted out, as was the case with me, anyways just follow the guide, in case of any problem I will try my best to help.
    Also go through this forum

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2160671

You will be well aware of what you are doing and will also see problems faced by others and how they get solved.
    can you repost the link, these are not workin.
    i have successfully rooted my phone, and used GL2SD app to move game data of GTA vice city, but its not workin. it shows simple black screen.
    04-27-2013 03:32 AM
    can you repost the link, these are not workin.
    i have successfully rooted my phone, and used GL2SD app to move game data of GTA vice city, but its not workin. it shows simple black screen.
    Was a little busy, sorry for such a late reply.I don't know why the links aren't working, just google galaxy grand root and the first link that pops is the one that I have posted.
    Gl to Sd has a little issue, you have to mount your game data manually everytime you restart your device, I think that might be the reason leading to your black screen.
    And yes are you getting any lags after rooting as my cell has gotten real slow after the root, even game like Subway surfer lags now and then, don't know why, if you know anything in this regard do let me know.

05-05-2013 03:41 AM
    Ok.. Thank you.
    I had to remove all hd games like vice city, nfs mw.. Now i am left with small games like angry birds space, subway surfer etc..
    But i must say these small little arcade games gives much more fun than those heavy games... LOL!! :-D
    Totally agree, they certainly are much more fun, I suggest you try air control and air navy fighters if you haven't, they are also small games but real fun and I must run by Gamelion Studios is certainly one of the best games out there.

05-05-2013 03:48 AM
    I have updated my samsung galaxy grand after updated 4.2.2 my phone volume decreased. Plz help me how to increase my phone volume.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-15-2013 03:11 PM