e-mail, phone book and bbm problems

sanghantoe

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
hello from indonesia!!!

first of all, i'm new to samsung and android. just recently, i purchased a samsung galaxy grand duos GT-19082 (dual sim).

my issues:
1. can't receive yahoo and google e-mails via the standard e-mail application. but if i use the yahoo and gmail e-mail applications, everything seems to be working perfectly. when I setup my e-mail accounts in the standard e-mail application, i opted not to set it up manually mainly because i have no understanding of POP, IMAP dan Microsoft Exchange. instead, i went with the only other option which was to let the system set it up for me. what seems to be the problem?

2. its unfortunate that almost everyday i receive text messages from telemarketers. its really annoying and a huge waste of my battery power. obviously, their numbers are not in my phone book and somehow even after i've placed a check mark on the "block unknown senders" option, this problem hasn't gone away. also, whenever i get an SMS from a cell phone number that's not in my phone book, the cell phone number immediately gets recorded in my call logs. how do I solve this?

3. lastly, BBM. i dunno what's the story with BBM's performance in your respective countries but here in Indonesia, ever since RIM opened its BBM services to android phones and iphone, the performance has gone south. my colleagues are experiencing the same thing as well. I dunno what the issue is but i've been perennially bothered with difficulties in sending and receiving messages. just to get my BBM up and running, I have to turn my phone off and back on again. is this a provider issue?

anyway, your inputs and suggestions would be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance.

regards,

sanghantoe

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol