my camera doesn't work

Hunia Mohamed

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
After upgrading the last version of Android 4.2.2 I cant send photos on what's app or even use photos on instagram, and the camera already captures and everything but the problem is that It doesn't work on what's app or instagram, and I cant send photos or share them, even Screenshots.
What should I do ?

Posted via Android Central App

Hunia Mohamed

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I did it with instagram and nothing changed, and it's the same thing on any other app, twitter, instasize or even viber, all the other applications

sauce_a_poutine

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Another shot in the dark: Backup all image you have. Go to apps manager, clear the cache and app data, and uninstall and disable the both the camera app and the Gallery/Album app. Re-install, and see what happens.

Amanda Xiong

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I tried backing up everything as suggested and restarting my whole phone, but when I open the camera is says "server error occurred. Restart camera." Please please help me.

Amanda Xiong

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Another shot in the dark: Backup all image you have. Go to apps manager, clear the cache and app data, and uninstall and disable the both the camera app and the Gallery/Album app. Re-install, and see what happens.

Hey I tried all suggested but now what? It doesn't work. all it says is "server error occured. restart camera" Please help me

Aayush Bhatt

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
After upgrading the last version of Android 4.2.2 I cant send photos on what's app or even use photos on instagram, and the camera already captures and everything but the problem is that It doesn't work on what's app or instagram, and I cant send photos or share them, even Screenshots.
What should I do ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol