Whatsapp receives photos but cannot send photos?

mariokady

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
My whatsapp receives all kinds of media, but when I try to send photos it says "sharing failed, please try again" repeatedly. Tried rebooting and reinstalling. Nothing seems to work. I am able to send audio though, it's only about the photos. PLEASE HELP ME!

mrchaitanya

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: Whatsapp Sharing

Hi,
Whatsapp receives photos but cannot download & send photos, voice clips or any type of media? I uninstalled Whatsapp & reinstalled it but the problem didn't solved, i removed whatsapp folder in my SD card and tried but it showing cannot share media now please try later, i am using Huawei Honor Holly mobile

Can anyone solve my problem.

NITIN KUMAR3

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Fix the FAT
- connect device to your PC (USB connection) and make sure it�s set so that you can copy files to/from your computer (on my device in the notification panel there�s an option to do this under �USB connected�)
- on your pc, open windows explorer (or click on start->computer), then right click on the mapped drive to your sd card � you may have to wait a minute or two for the mapping to take effect
- select Properties
- select Tools
- select Check now� (for error checking) to automatically fix file system errors (no need to deal with bad sectors at this time)
- when completed (takes a minute or so), the FAT will be in working order once again. No files are deleted during the process, so no need to worry about that.
- safely disconnect the device from your pc, at which point the sd card will now be mounted read-write and you�re good to go

Westboy82

Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
I just recived My new HOMTOM 10 with Helio X20
after used Whatsapp for a while it stopped sendig any kind of image, everithing else work fine including "in-app take photo and sending"

i cannot fix FAT by windows couse there isnt the option,

any other suggestions?

PS every hard reset it work againg for a while.:-X

nuffznuff

Oct 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi peeps!

I am having similar issues with WhatsApp in that I cannot send attachments.

I will open the app and click on the paperclip in the message box. Six icons appear: Document, Camera, Gallery, Audio, Location, Contact.

I haven't tried them all, but if I select either Gallery or Document, a message appears:
"Unfortunately, WhatsApp has stopped".

I CAN send attachments through WhatsApp, but I have to go through the file manager (in this case ES File Explorer, select the item and share. - that works.

I am using Priv by BlackBerry, Android 6, sd card wirh R/W permissions.
I have cleared data and cache, uninstalled and reinstalled app. All to no avail.

Has anyone got any clues?

Many thanks.

EDIT: SD cards utilisation at 78%.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I ain't have an external SD card, so what I supposed to do brother?

Welcome to Android Central! You're responding to a 3 year old post, so I doubt that person will respond. Are you having the exact same problem as the original poster on this thread?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I moved the thread from the Galaxy Grand forum to the WhatsApp forum, for better visibility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital