My Galaxy S3 Grand Neo went crazy, can I help settle it down?

A

AC Question

Galaxy S3 Grand Neo went crazy

I do not know exactly what could be the cause, but last night before I went to bed, I took the phone with me and went to plug it in for overnight charging.
Now, everything seemed alright, and it charges fine, but after a few minutes my 'back' key kept being pressed. I thought it was just some glitch and needed a restart, but it still continued after the reset.
Not long after, the other button, which I'm not sure of the name, but it's to the far left.
Usually brings up some kind of list of options to choose from on the home screen.
That kept being pressed as well. I've tried ignoring it, but after a good 15 minutes, my screen suddenly started flashing in an odd way. I guess it would be called flickering, but instead of from normal to bright, it was random black areas and random lightened up/normal areas repeated all the time.
I tried to remove the battery, etc. and after I factory reset, my screen went blue.
Like, I usually have lowest amount of brightness, but my screen suddenly darkened up in a blue-ish tone.
Then the flickering resumed and soon after, red green and blue pixels started getting stuck on the screen, and the screen went to black (with the pixels still there), and occasionally showed a very lightly dimmed screen for about 1 second before going black again.
Whenever I turn my phone on, the screen shows the Samsung Galaxy S3 Grand Neo logo, and then switches to black with stuck red/green/blue pixels on it, with the very lightly dimmed screen appearing only once for one second.
Note that, if I leave it that way, the pixels will slowly fade away and just change position on the screen. I am unsure on if it's a hardware problem, and if this could be fixed. Thanks in advance!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech