My father is legally blind, I did a lot of research trying to find out the best phone for him. I chose the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. One of the main reasons was it's ability to voice call and use voice commands as well, both using s voice. I can't find s voice on his phone and I read somewhere it was removed. Does anyone know how I can get these features to work???
    04-30-2016 08:56 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It doesn't seem to come with the phone--there's no mention in the manual: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-23390

Can you find it in the Galaxy Apps Store?
    05-01-2016 12:52 AM
    My father is legally blind, I did a lot of research trying to find out the best phone for him. I chose the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. One of the main reasons was it's ability to voice call and use voice commands as well, both using s voice. I can't find s voice on his phone and I read somewhere it was removed. Does anyone know how I can get these features to work???
    I was just looking for this same feature.

Figured out, you don't need s voice, just the Google app! You just need to turn on the voice control, from the settings menu, in the Google app. You can then have your dad set up his voice, and he'll be able to do everything!

Unless you already figured it out, hope this helps!

Anne
    08-14-2016 11:49 PM