Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 MAJOR burn-in screen

Jamie Stone4

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

My uncle passed away and his phone was passed to me to erase/clean and give to my mother. However, my uncle played solitare o much that the shape of cards/time/score burnt into the screen and will not go away. This burn-in has been here for a long time considering how much he played the game and how long he had the phone. I've tried playing primary colours on a anti screen burn-in app but after 3 hours nothing has happened. Is it even possible to get rid of a burn-in this bad? I've never experienced burn-in before so I don't know what to expect. I'm going to play the colours again overnight but I don't know if it will do any good.

Thanks

Attachments

• 20170714_224015.jpg
    20170714_224015.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 9

Seanetta

Sep 5, 2017
Visit site
Hi,

My uncle passed away and his phone was passed to me to erase/clean and give to my mother. However, my uncle played solitare o much that the shape of cards/time/score burnt into the screen and will not go away. This burn-in has been here for a long time considering how much he played the game and how long he had the phone. I've tried playing primary colours on a anti screen burn-in app but after 3 hours nothing has happened. Is it even possible to get rid of a burn-in this bad? I've never experienced burn-in before so I don't know what to expect. I'm going to play the colours again overnight but I don't know if it will do any good.

Thanks

That's not the 2017 model that's 2016

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2