The problem started when I had to dirty flash my phone cuz I accidentally oem locked it. I had MM before it got locked and it updated to Nougat, btw. But the issue is that although I got back into my phone, I can't get it to root. This is strange. I tried odining it with supersu and magisk to try to root it but they don't work. What fo you suggest?
    01-16-2018 04:16 AM
    You got an update from Samsung? If so, what probably happened is they rendered the last root method unusable, and Samsung usually puts a lock on the bootloader to prevent rolling back to older versions of Android.
    01-16-2018 08:42 AM
    The problem started when I had to dirty flash my phone cuz I accidentally oem locked it. I had MM before it got locked and it updated to Nougat, btw. But the issue is that although I got back into my phone, I can't get it to root. This is strange. I tried odining it with supersu and magisk to try to root it but they don't work. What fo you suggest?
    If you have twrp install a stock or custom rom that has root.
    01-16-2018 11:57 AM