first of all i have j7 2016 smj710fn and i have rooted it with supersu manually from twrp by flashing the file(android 7.0 nougat).Now i want to unroot it and then root it
    again but with magisk.But when i try to full unroot from super su it says unnroot failed.I have tried it a lot of times and i have tried to flash unsu.zip file but it just deleted supersu and i continued to have root access what to do? pls help me if you know....
    08-12-2018 10:39 AM
    Supersu is just an app that controls which app can get root, it's not itself root. The file that is root is a file in /system/bin or /system/xbin named su. Delete that file with a file manager. (As I recall, My Files can't get to /, so you'll have to use something like Total Commander,) The other alternative is to back everything up, flash the stock ROM, then restore everything. (Since you have TWRP installed, that should be easy - just back up data, then restore data.)
    08-12-2018 12:41 PM
    Supersu is just an app that controls which app can get root, it's not itself root. The file that is root is a file in /system/bin or /system/xbin named su. Delete that file with a file manager. (As I recall, My Files can't get to /, so you'll have to use something like Total Commander,) The other alternative is to back everything up, flash the stock ROM, then restore everything. (Since you have TWRP installed, that should be easy - just back up data, then restore data.)
    well there are no file such su in bin or xbin.i knew this way with stock rom but i would like to know a solution without flashing the original rom but okay thanks
    08-13-2018 09:08 AM