Hello,

I just bought a month ago, this device, Samsung J6. I am very happy with him, but I saw a problem. When I have my wifi on, and I am connected to my Bluetooth devices (like my speaker), almost always, my wifi is going slow, I cannot see a video, or to listen to some music, nothing. Until I restart my phone, and for a couple of hours it's working, but after that the same problem.

I already read many posts with this problem on the galaxy phones, but I cannot see any solution. Probably just to change the connection to my router. But I don't think it would be a long time solution for my phone.

Is anyone having this problem? It would be an update or something? I am thinking that could be a bug, right?

Thank you, I am waiting for some response!
    12-18-2018 04:32 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Bluetooth uses the 2.4 GHz bandwidth, so it can potentially interfere with 2.4 GHz wi-fi. If your phone can access 5 GHz wi-fi (and if your wi-fi network has 5 GHz), then use that band. Otherwise, log into your router and try changing the wi-fi channel to see if that helps. See this thread for more details: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
    12-18-2018 09:09 PM