So far, not one of the ways I've read on how to do it has worked. I've tried it with PC and one click. Dozens of times and have read many peoples posts but nothing, no luck. I'd like an answer from someone who has actually successfully rooted it themselves and not tell me something they've heard from someone else. I've wasted hours reading and trying to root this phone, but to no avail. Thank you I hope someone can help me!
    07-21-2019 08:02 PM
    I have never owned a Samsung J7, but in case no one else provides better suggestions, you're suggested to search it online with the details about the exact model, OS version and the carrier. It is known that some carriers lock the bootloader of their devices so that users won't be able to root it.
    07-22-2019 12:13 AM
    So far, not one of the ways I've read on how to do it has worked. I've tried it with PC and one click. Dozens of times and have read many peoples posts but nothing, no luck. I'd like an answer from someone who has actually successfully rooted it themselves and not tell me something they've heard from someone else. I've wasted hours reading and trying to root this phone, but to no avail. Thank you I hope someone can help me!
    Hi, if you can register a account here, I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    07-22-2019 12:22 AM
    Depending on the model - you have to be able to unlock the bootloader in Developer options - you can install Magisk. (Those would be model numbers J710F, J710FN, J710M or J710MN.) Download both Magisk itself and the Magisk manager. (You'll have to install the binary through recovery.) You'll probably also want TWRP. (If it's the non-bootloader-unlockable version, no TWRP and no Magisk. You can try the second method at https://itechify.com/2016/05/22/root...alaxy-j7-2016/, but I can't vouch for it.)
    07-22-2019 03:48 PM