Battling a Hacker on Android 9.0 for a year and really need help.

GdubsAtx

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I have been working with Samsung & UBreakIFix, Got a J7 Star after being told by T-Mobile nothing to do my S6 was unlocked Verizon phone with no warranty after lots of factory resets, new Gmail accts, new phone #'s
& SIM cards. Google advised that every new acct created was also being administered by the same G Suite acct Admin as my first and the answer was the only solution to contact my G Suite Admin at my Employer even though haven't been employed for several years... Now Hacker won't let me get e-mail, text or phone call that is important. I have done every step that Samsung, Google, T-Mobile, etc have put me through. If this sounds desperate trust me is. I can't chang the system Apps or other apps they decide are not user apps anymore. I get locked out of my phone eventually whenever they choose & it's factory reset. After that they are still Admin all of the System Apps. I have tried 100's of Apps for SysMgmt and Security even downloaded evidence from them tried to upload or email them to all of the companies above I am working with. No one seems to be truly interested. Also it's the problem of uploads or emails being blocked or files deleted. I know that there is an answer to this. Thanks you for your time. Best, Greg Williamson

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I doubt this is a hacker, and is the company controls blocking usage. It sounds like this phone use to belong to a business and was improperly acquired (either simply an oversight by the company to not remove their management software, or outright stolen). If this was given to you by your former employer, then you need to contact them to remove G Suite. If you bought this used, I would try to get a refund. If you bought this new from an authorized retailer, that software would not be on your phone unless you put it there, and you would already know how to remove it. If you are unable to get the company that own(ed) this phone to uninstall their device controls, or get a refund, then there's nothing you can do except buy a new phone and use this as a paper weight.

I suspect the places you've dealt with have already told you similar. At least one of them, anyway. It's rather obvious what the problem is.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
New phone?

I'm inclined to agree. If this hasn't been done yet, it could be as simple as the phone has been compromised. An easy way to test is for the OP to use the device they had last for a couple days.