Best volume booster app??

psgd10man

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
I am not happy with the volume output from the headphone out. I have tried a couple of volume booster apps. They work OK, but they only take the volume to the app's maximum. There is no adjustments. If I lower the volume with the phone's buttons, they jump the volume back up to max. It would be nice to be able to adjust the volume to points between the phone's max to the app's max. Does anyone have any recommendations. I am currently using an app that is just called "volume control". I can't remember the first one I tried, but the icon is a big boom box. It does the same thing.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I am not happy with the volume output from the headphone out. I have tried a couple of volume booster apps. They work OK, but they only take the volume to the app's maximum. There is no adjustments. If I lower the volume with the phone's buttons, they jump the volume back up to max. It would be nice to be able to adjust the volume to points between the phone's max to the app's max. Does anyone have any recommendations. I am currently using an app that is just called "volume control". I can't remember the first one I tried, but the icon is a big boom box. It does the same thing.

Welcome to Android Central!

You may need to be rooted in order to really change the max level of volume on the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678