When will the Mega be coming to Sprint?

minnieusa

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
las vegas sprint salesman acted like they never heard of it, but i read somewhere its possible sprint will get it nov 8.

Sent from my AT100 using AC Forums mobile app

67srbell

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm on AT&T and went from the Mega to the Note 3. Thought that the Mega was my favorite, but after using the Note 3 for a few days now, it really, really smokes the Mega.

Don't waste time. Try the Note 3.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

James fatula

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
got the mega from sprint today yay! but the instructions i got for rooting the mega is no good it had mine stuck at "samsung" boot logo! i used odin to flash boot.img.tar hmmmm i need is a correct usa version of boot.img and stock usa sprint version of firmware rom anyone have a backed up rom from cwm recovery

wildblue

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
got the mega from sprint today yay! but the instructions i got for rooting the mega is no good it had mine stuck at "samsung" boot logo! i used odin to flash boot.img.tar hmmmm i need is a correct usa version of boot.img and stock usa sprint version of firmware rom anyone have a backed up rom from cwm recovery

I'm afraid you may be in a bit of a jam. There seems to have been very little in the way of development for this phone. What little there has been is mostly for the non U.S. version, the I9200. Almost nothing of use has been done (even on XDA where there is a bounty) for the U.S. I527 model, which is different enough from its European cousin that you can't rely on any of the methods devised for that handset to work on ours.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol