need help with about:blank error

Lauren Layton

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Okay so I downloaded a new app called bitstrips. I was about to use it for two days then all day today I have been getting an error when I try to start it up. "About:blank you may need to restart app" I've deleted app. I have deleted cache, I tried turning my phone on and off and taking the battery out and I even switched SD cards. I really don't wanna do a factory reset. Because I have tons of photos of my kids. I don't know if the app its self is have issues or if its my phone. Everything else on my phone works fine. Please help =] I really enjoyed the bitstrips app =]

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded that app too, but mine doesn't work at all.. I have a similar problem only I downloaded it yesterday and it just stays on the main loading screen forever.. If you figure it out let me know because I wanted to try that out looked like fun.

Paul Bridgeman

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Had a quick look at the reviews of this app, in the app store, and this app has serious problems. I should un-install until these problems have been corrected.

Posted via Android Central App

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
People on FB were complaining that it wasn't working yesterday. Shrug, I don't know, I think the cartoons are funny but it's a big download and apparently causing some issues.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca