should I get this or the xperia zl?

crackbaby001

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I need another phone for my other sim. I'm torn between the samsung galaxy mega 6.3 and Sony xperia zl. The samsung galaxy mega 6.3 despite having a lower resolution in my opinion it has better display than the xperia zl, the zl's display looks a bit washed out. The zl on the other hand has a better processor and bigger ram. Don't know which one to get. I want the 6.3 because I want to leave my nexus 7 at home, and the zl also has a big screen with higher resolution, faster processor and better gpu. Do the mega 6.3 really sucks at gaming? Do not suggest any other phone.

Posted via Android Central App

wildblue

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I need another phone for my other sim. I'm torn between the samsung galaxy mega 6.3 and Sony xperia zl. The samsung galaxy mega 6.3 despite having a lower resolution in my opinion it has better display than the xperia zl, the zl's display looks a bit washed out. The zl on the other hand has a better processor and bigger ram. Don't know which one to get. I want the 6.3 because I want to leave my nexus 7 at home, and the zl also has a big screen with higher resolution, faster processor and better gpu. Do the mega 6.3 really sucks at gaming? Do not suggest any other phone.

Posted via Android Central App

get htc one max

Still1 - It helps if you actually read the OPs thread before replying. ;) Anyway, to answer your question about gaming, I play Riptide GP2 quite a bit and it seems to handle it just fine. I also play Asphalt 8 once in a while and there appears to be the occassional stutter, but I've also found that to be the case on my HTC One, so it could just be the game itself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781