I just purchased a brand new galaxy mega, the latest model out and I am have some very big issues with it. It randomly changes screens, like someone is touching the phone. I turned off all the palm motion, eye following ect crap and I still have the same issues. I can literally put the phone on the table, walk away and I can listen to it rapidly changing screens like someone is just randomly poking the screen. I cant even get on the browser without it jumping all over the place. The phone is brand new, I thought it might have been the screen protector causing it but even with it removed its the same issue. Any ideas?
    10-20-2014 09:17 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I assume you've already tried a reboot, or a factory reset? If it's brand new, I wouldn't spend too much time trying to figure it out--try to return it for a replacement or refund. If you're unable to return it, but if it's still under warranty, the next best thing is to contact Samsung. There might be a defect with the screen/digitizer, or perhaps some faulty shielding between the internal circuitry and the screen.
    10-21-2014 02:50 AM