Phone Restarting itself

magasx

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Hello guys. Help me if you can. :)

So problem come from nowhere.. One day i saw that my phone battery almost empty so i plug in to charge it. Maybe after hour i come and i saw that phone restarting. I plug out charger and it not stop restarting.

Before i not install any app and i don't do anything with phone.. When phone restarting i see loading image with color X. Everything normal. After i see my phone screen then 15 second and it start restart again. Before restarting 2 second all screen freeze.

Phone is not root. I not have problem before. Charger is working. btw when phone restarting i thing all loading is become little faster then it was before.

Maybe there is programs for pc that i can use to know where is problem or fix? Remember that i not have chance to install something in phone because he restarting. + for me not suitable Reset or reset to factory because i still have photos/videos inside.

Thanks for any help.

magasx

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
The first thing I'd do is try a new battery.

Thanks for replay. You read my mind mate. I Already did that. Only bad thing that battery will come to me after week. So i will need to wait in that time. I don't know why but i think too that maybe this problem can be with battery. I will replay when i get her.

p.s. Maybe you or others know what program can i use to make phone backup? When he is turned off? If there is?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, but I don't know of anything that can back up a phone that isn't powered on. This is one of the main reasons to backup or sync data to your Google account on an ongoing basis (i.e., entering calendar events to your Google Calendar account, saving your contacts to your Google account and not the Phone account, using Google Keep or Drive, etc.). Hopefully the new battery works!

magasx

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Well.. Today i get new battery and all the same. Phone still restarting. After this i have other question. If there is programs that i can try boost problem or other things with phone true PC?

Last edited:

magasx

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
One more thing. I not get in here a lot of help. So i google little and i find out one thing. I can do Safe Mode. And it's working for me. Phone then not restarting. But he not restarting if i opening settings. If i want to open app or open in settings what app opened then phone restarting. If i can turn on phone with Safe Mode what i can do? If i can do this it means that there is problem with CPU? Before this problema i not install anything. So how to know what app or something is make phone restart?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20