I basically want to know if an LTE version of this tablet is coming. I may not activate it right away, but I like having that feature/option available to me. Anyone know if there are plans for this to happen? Thanks!
    10-21-2013 07:49 AM
    Yes, it going to happen. They already have model number for it.

Posted via Android Central App
    fofjjsr likes this.
    10-21-2013 09:23 AM
    Yes, it going to happen. They already have model number for it.

Hopefully soon, because I am going to get one and use it for school, my business etc.
    10-21-2013 11:12 PM
    I couldn't wait haha. I'll sell my wifi only and treat myself at Christmas. I love this thing

10-21-2013 11:33 PM
    I'm thinking I might do the same thing... still on the fence about whether or not I actually need the LTE version so I guess we'll see
    10-22-2013 06:38 AM
    I'm thinking I might do the same thing... still on the fence about whether or not I actually need the LTE version so I guess we'll see
    I am on the fence as well as far as needing the LTE, but I think I at least like having the option.
    10-22-2013 07:50 AM
    If you have a 4G phone you could just use it as a hotspot. That's what I'm doing for now when I need Internet access if it's not available.

10-22-2013 09:30 AM
    If you have a 4G phone you could just use it as a hotspot. That's what I'm doing for now when I need Internet access if it's not available.

That's what I'm doing as well. I just use my S4 as a hotspot when wifi is not available. I've been racking my brain trying to determine why I should trade for the LTE version when it comes out. I mean, yeah I like having the option but seems like I should have to come up with a better reason than that.
    10-23-2013 11:42 AM
    A lot of the reviews are saying that the LTE version's processor is proving to perform better as well. I REALLY want the LTE version, but I'm SO tired of waiting.
    That's what I'm doing as well. I just use my S4 as a hotspot when wifi is not available. I've been racking my brain trying to determine why I should trade for the LTE version when it comes out. I mean, yeah I like having the option but seems like I should have to come up with a better reason than that.
    11-22-2013 09:38 AM