Hi folks,

Just bought a Samsung note 10.1 2014, and I'm really liking it. Was previously using an ipad mini, which I found really restricting, so android and the bigger screen is a breath of fresh air . I'm missing some things from the iPad though, like the keyboard shortcuts, spell check, the whooshing sound when I send an email and a few others. I managed to completely wreck Siri on the iPad, deleting the cache didnt help, and upgrading to iOs 7 was a step too far. Voice recognition on the Note is excellent, *but I'm having a few problems, notably with email. The trouble is I keep accidentally deleting this and I don't know how I do it.

I've got five different email accounts, and I get a lot of email so a page fills up really quickly, but every now and then I somehow delete ALL the mail in any given account. I've only had it a week, and managed to do this 3 times so far!

I've looked at all the settings, searched the forums, *and drawn a blank.

Another thing about the iPad, ...deleted mail you can retrieve, *on the Note you can't!

I don't want to go to the length of installing a new mail app, as I've not seen any l like, so any suggestions most appreciated. **
    10-27-2013 11:54 AM