1st. Concern
    From hitting the main center button to wake the tablet, there is a annoying delay for the screen to come to life. Previous 10.1 and others such as S3 ,S4, note2 wake up immediately. Not to mention the iPad is immediate also. Why the lag and is there a way to change this?

2nd concern.
    The wallpaper for the home screen is resized smaller than what I crop in ANY size download.
    again, not the case on my other Samsung devices. Any size downloaded or from the gallery does the same thing. Of course the stock wallpaper do not have this issue.

I would appreciate any feedback, and I hope I'm not the only one with this issue.
    11-01-2013 12:04 AM
    Clarification , the wallpaper issue is that it doesn't maintain its cropped sized or even original size that i save, it zooms in and the
    Wallpaper loses the outer edges by about 10-15% may not sound like a lot but it is not what I experienced on my other Samsung devices and it's annoying as hell. Thank yall!

Posted via Android Central App
    11-01-2013 12:10 AM
    I do notice the lag. It does get annoying but I tend to just ignore it. I haven't seen the wallpaper issue but I rarely mess around with that customization.
    11-01-2013 12:43 AM
    1st. Concern
    From hitting the main center button to wake the tablet, there is a annoying delay for the screen to come to life. Previous 10.1 and others such as S3 ,S4, note2 wake up immediately. Not to mention the iPad is immediate also. Why the lag and is there a way to change this?

2nd concern.
    The wallpaper for the home screen is resized smaller than what I crop in ANY size download.
    again, not the case on my other Samsung devices. Any size downloaded or from the gallery does the same thing. Of course the stock wallpaper do not have this issue.

I would appreciate any feedback, and I hope I'm not the only one with this issue.
    I don't mind the 1 second delay of the screen. I tried it a couple times to see the delay. All I see is the lights for back and menu come on then the screen. Doesn't bother me at all.

I did notice the wallpaper thing when trying a gallery photo I had. It was so much bigger and I didn't like the look at all. Even the stock wallpapers magnify. Look at the coffee cup (which I currently use) and see how it enlarges what you actually get to see. Wonder why it's like that. I hope it does get fixed for future customization.
    11-01-2013 09:50 AM
    There is definitely a lag with waking the tablet. There is also considerable lag within S-Notes. Not to mention that the search function within S-Notes doesn't work at all. The lag issues are annoying but not truly awful. But the snote search not working is beyond frustrating. I have over 250 notes that I have to call back to and having to individually look them up is a pain. I really like my 2014 note but I do miss the smoothness of my original note 10.1.

Posted via Android Central App
    11-01-2013 10:20 AM