I was told to call Best Buy in the morning to reserve the tablet on the 8th, which was the release date in Canada, but when I did (I tried calling for like half an hour) no one picked up. I had school so I was busy for the rest of the day and by the time I could check again it was sold out in all stores in my area. I was really excited to purchase this tablet today but it looks like I won't be able to. I don't know what I'm trying to accomplish by writing this here but I guess I'm just a little bit bummed. The worst part is that when I checked their website after school there were 5 available to be ordered online but by the time I got home they were all sold out! I really really really hope they become available soon

When did you get your Note 10.1? How are you liking it so far?
    11-09-2013 03:57 AM
    vdc530: Where did you see the return extension for Amazon? I'm wondering, since I had my wife send my note 10.1 to my deployed location
    11-09-2013 06:41 AM
    so far...
    personally......i think this tablet is somewhat laggy with this kind of a price tag @.@....

I think if you don't require the s pen feature, maybe think of it some other similar products....
    11-09-2013 11:05 PM
    so far...
    personally......i think this tablet is somewhat laggy with this kind of a price tag @.@....

I think if you don't require the s pen feature, maybe think of it some other similar products....
    That's what I'm worried about and why I'd be hesitant to order it online.

The reason I'm a bit hesitant to order it on Amazon is because I tend to change my mind a lot, and I really don't want to have to end up not liking it and then have to go through the hassle of shipping it back. I guess I'll just wait a bit longer for it to come back in stock in store. Thanks everyone for your input!

Btw, Best Buy's excuse is that they're having a promotion so that's why they're super busy and couldn't pick up. Sure, Best Buy, sure :P
    11-10-2013 04:33 AM
    That's what I'm worried about and why I'd be hesitant to order it online.

The reason I'm a bit hesitant to order it on Amazon is because I tend to change my mind a lot, and I really don't want to have to end up not liking it and then have to go through the hassle of shipping it back. I guess I'll just wait a bit longer for it to come back in stock in store. Thanks everyone for your input!

Btw, Best Buy's excuse is that they're having a promotion so that's why they're super busy and couldn't pick up. Sure, Best Buy, sure :P
    Ya, at first I didn't think the lag was a problem, but after long use, it's lagging here and there @.@...it's kind of frustrating...
    And I didn't install anything much to my tablet too. All apps are minimal. Even typing sometimes can feel the lag, I am just not sure why, not often but just sometimes.

But the problem is I need the s pen feature so I have no choice but to deal with this.
    11-10-2013 02:53 PM
    Ya, at first I didn't think the lag was a problem, but after long use, it's lagging here and there @.@...it's kind of frustrating...
    And I didn't install anything much to my tablet too. All apps are minimal. Even typing sometimes can feel the lag, I am just not sure why, not often but just sometimes.

But the problem is I need the s pen feature so I have no choice but to deal with this.
    Yeah, same here with the s-pen feature. I was originally going to get the new iPad but then I thought that it would be much better to have the s-pen feature for note-taking in school and for other things. I hope the lag isn't unbearable Have you been taking notes with it? My nightmare is for it to crash while I'm writing something in the middle of a class lol
    11-11-2013 03:24 AM