Scrolling internet lag

mikeakanice

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone else get this? When I'm browsing and i want to scroll down I get this horrible lag, choppy, response. I've used the stock browser, chrome, and puffin. My device is up to date and while the updates have all but gotten rid of the lag for the home screen, the lack of not being able to properly scroll while using the internet is starting to make this a deal breaker for me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated because other than that it's my dream device for college.

mikeakanice

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
When I had mine, dolphin and Firefox were the most responsive browser on gn10.1 2014.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Why don't you have yours anymore? And why can't Samsung get something as simple as a browser to work properly? I mean they can create something as brilliant and responsive as the Spen and can't get a browser to scroll properly?

tomlh

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Choppy as the page is loading or when loaded? These days there are so many adverts that it takes awhile to load the page. When loaded mine is smooth.

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
No problems here. And because of the resolution, it displays a lot more of the page in desktop mode that's completely legible and doesn't require any pinch and zoom.

beekie

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I get the same annoying issue. When I bought my S4 (1,5 months ago) I was very satisfied with it. Browsing webpages on stock browser was smooth en fast. After updating tot the first official 4.3 (XXUEMJ7) the browser was lagging in almost everything. Scrolling, zooming in and selecting tekst.
Last week I've updated tot official XXUEMK8 (4.3) hoping the issues would be fixed, but it clearly didn't. Scrolling a page and browsing with stock browser is still full of glitches, lags and stuttering

Posted via Android Central App

tomlh

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I get the same annoying issue. When I bought my S4 (1,5 months ago) I was very satisfied with it. Browsing webpages on stock browser was smooth en fast. After updating tot the first official 4.3 (XXUEMJ7) the browser was lagging in almost everything. Scrolling, zooming in and selecting tekst.
Last week I've updated tot official XXUEMK8 (4.3) hoping the issues would be fixed, but it clearly didn't. Scrolling a page and browsing with stock browser is still full of glitches, lags and stuttering

Do you have multi user yet?

double923

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Why don't you have yours anymore? And why can't Samsung get something as simple as a browser to work properly? I mean they can create something as brilliant and responsive as the Spen and can't get a browser to scroll properly?

I exchanged it to the iPad Air. I really tried to like the GN 10 2014. As the matter of fact, I almost repurchase it again. The spec is all that, the SW part of it is just not there yet. I love Spen. May be when the GN 10 2014.5 or 2015 I might give it a try again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't get lag. I've heard it is probably due to touch whiz. I use Nova launcher. They have a free version. Download it and try it. I bet it takes care of your lag

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I use Apex Launcher and still get lag on the stock browser and chrome and next. I am trying firefox now, and it seems better. I dont get why NONE of the available browsers other than I think Next and Dolphin have a setting to permanently request the desktop user agent, and NOT the annoying mobile one. I dont even understand WHY there IS a mobile browser page anymore, with todays larger screen, faster smart phones. My problem with Next, is that for some reason, it doesnt play nicely with facebook. When you have a notification, and tap on it , using Next, it does not respond most of the time.

Guess there is no perfect world..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc