SNote Question

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Didn't SNote used to be able to have a folder within a folder? I seem to remember having a Work folder and then different folders inside the Work folder such as Meetings - Projects - Budgets - etc...

Are there good alternatives for what I am trying to do rather than One Note?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Umm... S-Note is still capable of that o_O I have a Work folder, and inside a Meetings and Product Notes, and inside those one for every month...

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Here's what I did... Go into S-Note and then change the veiw to ALL NOTES. From there, hit the Menu button and select Create Folder. Then go into the new folder, rinse and repeat. Just note that the folder structure WILL NOT carry over to Evernote if you're syncing with that account; only the notes will be ported.

Kurt R

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how to scroll to the bottom of a long snote? I get a small blue triangle that allows me to get a snapshot of the note, but I can't scroll to the bottom of the page. I hate the new snote!!

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how to scroll to the bottom of a long snote? I get a small blue triangle that allows me to get a snapshot of the note, but I can't scroll to the bottom of the page. I hate the new snote!!

It's a bummer for sure but the little triangle is all we get! You click on it and it opens the note in a scrollable version. The key is to only put what fits on the screen and then add another page. But yeah, without a doubt whoever came up with the changes for sNote ought to be fired! There is no freaking way that the original 10.1 sNote should be able to run circles around the 2014 edition's version but it does!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude