Help with 2014 S Note

samhahn2013

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
hi i just got a SGN 10.1 2014 edition. the main reason for the device is to be able to use the S Note. But the 2014 S Note has a few changes which confuse me. Samsung's support was no help, and nothing about this in the manual either. so pls help.
specifically, when using the handwriting-to-text to write down an article, it is all crowded in one page and does not automatically split into different pages. when in view mode, it only shows a small part of what written. i cannot turn pages to view more. only when touching a blue triangle at the right bottom corner, a new window pops up in the middle of the screen with the entire article which i can roll down to view. but the words are too small to read. can anyone tell me to solve this problem? thank you in advance.

SwaggerJacker

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
hi i just got a SGN 10.1 2014 edition. the main reason for the device is to be able to use the S Note. But the 2014 S Note has a few changes which confuse me. Samsung's support was no help, and nothing about this in the manual either. so pls help.
specifically, when using the handwriting-to-text to write down an article, it is all crowded in one page and does not automatically split into different pages. when in view mode, it only shows a small part of what written. i cannot turn pages to view more. only when touching a blue triangle at the right bottom corner, a new window pops up in the middle of the screen with the entire article which i can roll down to view. but the words are too small to read. can anyone tell me to solve this problem? thank you in advance.

What do you mean by "write down an article?"

colint3

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem. The new snote only allows you to have handwriting to text in a text box. You have started writing the way the note 8 works. But on the 2014 you have to create text boxes then finish that piece of writing then create another text box.
This really made me mad but there is no way around it. I now use another program and not snote.

Jamil Bedeau

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem. The new snote only allows you to have handwriting to text in a text box. You have started writing the way the note 8 works. But on the 2014 you have to create text boxes then finish that piece of writing then create another text box.
This really made me mad but there is no way around it. I now use another program and not snote.

What other program do you use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol