Any Cyber Monday deals for 2014 ed?

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I've seen is Newegg - $549 for the 32gb wifi. Does anyone have info on other deals? Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Amazon has them, at the lowest price available I think, 549/32gb and 499 16/gb

These are pretty much price controlled by Samsung, but who knows, maybe Monday, Amazon will have some internal deal to bring it down a bit more, but I cant see it being much more...

joedm126

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
But don't forget about sales tax. I believe Samsung doesn't charge tax, at least in some states. I can't find any tax information on their site but someone mentioned they don't charge tax so I guess you would have to go through the process of purchasing it directly from Samsung to find out at least to the point before putting in your credit card info and making the sale final.

double923

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
FYI:

If you purchased this by today 12/2, you will also get additional $50 saving code. I am not sure what that is? I am assuming it is $50 discount coupon.

Earn up to $50 in savings codes per transaction when you place an order on BestBuy.com between Saturday, November 30 through Monday, December 2 11:59 p.m. CT.
During checkout, choose Store Pickup or Ship to Store and select your store.
Once your order is ready for store pickup, you must pick up your item(s) within 8 days.
The savings code will be e-mailed to you on or after December 9.
Redeem your savings code between December 9 and December 24, 2013 in store or online. No minimum purchase required for redemption.
Note: Not all products are available for Store Pickup or Ship to Store.

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
FYI:

If you purchased this by today 12/2, you will also get additional $50 saving code. I am not sure what that is? I am assuming it is $50 discount coupon.

Earn up to $50 in savings codes per transaction when you place an order on BestBuy.com between Saturday, November 30 through Monday, December 2 11:59 p.m. CT.
Once your order is ready for store pickup, you must pick up your item(s) within 8 days.
Redeem your savings code between December 9 and December 24, 2013 in store or online. No minimum purchase required for redemption.

Thanks! I actually saw this earlier and pulled the trigger. The 32 gb was on sale for 549 plus tax and, if I did a store pickup, I would get a $50 BB gift card to be used before 12/24. $500 plus tax all-in. :)

joedm126

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
FYI:

Did anyone get their code e-mailed to them yet? I assumed I would get the e-mail first thing on 12/9.

double923

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Mine says it expires 11/2/13! Anyone else?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Mine is 11/2/13 also. I knew it is too good too be true. I think someone fat finger it. I hope they reissue it. Might have to call them later today.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk 4

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Called them. There was a recording regarding the error. They said the coupon will be honored starting December 24.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk 4