dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
What seems to be the problem with hulu? It plays fine for me, other that the wayyyy to many commercials. I got it as part of the 3 months free trial with the Note, but won't keep it after the trial. The overload of commercials every 4 minutes makes using it unwatchable for me. But the app works fine for me

Batman8888

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
What seems to be the problem with hulu? It plays fine for me, other that the wayyyy to many commercials. I got it as part of the 3 months free trial with the Note, but won't keep it after the trial. The overload of commercials every 4 minutes makes using it unwatchable for me. But the app works fine for me

DianeHelen, It sounds like you're using HuluPlus if you have a 3 month trail, which means you would have to pay for a subscription after that. Hulu.com as a website is always free as long as you're on a PC/Mac/desktop (you just can't stream older shows without having HuluPlus and paying).

Gallen14720, how are you watching Hulu, are you using a browser to go to Hulu.com or are you using an app to view it? Because when I just go there with my browser, I get the same error message that I get on my phones, saying that Hulu is basically not compatible with "mobile" devices. That's the reason I have been using the Wondershare Player app on my phones, it seems to have a version of "Hulufied" Adobe Flash Player built into it, but I can't get that app to run on my Note 10.1 (2014) for some reason.

P.S. - Not sure what's going on with those commercials that you're seeing...but when I watch Hulu, my shows play for at least 15-20 min before a commercial break.

nettech207

May 23, 2012
Visit site
DianeHelen, It sounds like you're using HuluPlus if you have a 3 month trail, which means you would have to pay for a subscription after that. Hulu.com as a website is always free as long as you're on a PC/Mac/desktop (you just can't stream older shows without having HuluPlus and paying).

Gallen14720, how are you watching Hulu, are you using a browser to go to Hulu.com or are you using an app to view it? Because when I just go there with my browser, I get the same error message that I get on my phones, saying that Hulu is basically not compatible with "mobile" devices. That's the reason I have been using the Wondershare Player app on my phones, it seems to have a version of "Hulufied" Adobe Flash Player built into it, but I can't get that app to run on my Note 10.1 (2014) for some reason.

P.S. - Not sure what's going on with those commercials that you're seeing...but when I watch Hulu, my shows play for at least 15-20 min before a commercial break.

In order for you to watch hulu from browser you need to side load adobe flash and then use either dolphin or firefox browser or any other mobile browser that supports flash chrome and stock don;t support flash also you need to set desktop view in browser settings

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
In order for you to watch hulu from browser you need to side load adobe flash and then use either dolphin or firefox browser or any other mobile browser that supports flash chrome and stock don;t support flash also you need to set desktop view in browser settings

I do flash sideloaded and use it fine in both Firefox and Next, but I did try running Hulu, and get that same message that was mentioned, about it not supported in my device . I always have desktop view selected, and HBO.com works fine, with flash, but hulu does not

hulufirefox.jpg