Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) S-pen Keeper

Batman8888

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Anyone get the app "S-pen keeper" to work at all? This is a feature that is normally built in on the Note 2 and Note 3, but not on the Note 10.1 (2014)...go figure. However, there is a free app in the Playstore called "S-pen Keeper" but I can't get it to do anything when walking away without the pen in tact.

Let us know if any of you are able to get it working. This just seems like a nice little feature that "should" come standard on ALL the Samsung Note products. Hopefully an update will add it so that we don't even have to run an additional app in the background for this functionality.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Now you got me wondering haha I'ts usually the first thing I turn off because it doesn't really sense the S-Pen at all, it just reacts to your walking while the S-Pen is out of its pocket (yes, even if you're holding the S-Pen in the same hand as the phone, it'll vibrate if you walk). But now I have to see if it's not available on the Note 10.1 haha I left mine at home so I'll have to wait until later.

Batman8888

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Let me know SpookDroid, if you discover something that makes this actually work. As mentioned, when I tried it, I left the s-pen upstairs at home and then took the tablet (Note 10.1 2014) and walked downstairs and it didn't do anything!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
You're right, it's gone from the tablet! I know it's there for the Note 3, but it seems they removed the option from the Note 10.1. So weird. The Pen detection option in the tablet is just to let you use a different SPen even if yours is still in its pocket.

nettech207

May 23, 2012
Visit site
You're right, it's gone from the tablet! I know it's there for the Note 3, but it seems they removed the option from the Note 10.1. So weird. The Pen detection option in the tablet is just to let you use a different SPen even if yours is still in its pocket.

Shhhhhhh !!! I took it it's mine my little precious

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante