NOT Happy w/ the Moko Case

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Are there other options? I went to Samsung's website to look at theirs but they don't have any picture other than the front of the cover.
The Moko is very cheaply made. Don't like the pockets on the inside as they cause lines on the tablet's glass front. I wish it was smooth on the inside where
it touches the glass. Smells but not too bad and I'm sure it will dissipate. It fits and everything is accessible with the case on. I thought there were 3 levels of tilt but only one and one of those has to be with the tablet turned upside down. I know about the one from BB.
Monica

flybub

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
wish I would have known about the lines on the screen thing. I ordered a Moko case off Amazon lastnight because of the high ratings, now you have me wondering.

nettech207

May 23, 2012
Visit site
wish I would have known about the lines on the screen thing. I ordered a Moko case off Amazon lastnight because of the high ratings, now you have me wondering.

Lines on the screen are just like finger prints just wipe and gone or do what some people do and put a light paper in between and for the OP there are many different types of MoKO cases maybe you got one of the less popular models . Soprry to here about your issues with the moko case I've been using them for years on all my tablets and agree about the lines but that just a wipe and there gone just like fingerprints.

RedSwedishFish

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Are there other options? I went to Samsung's website to look at theirs but they don't have any picture other than the front of the cover.
The Moko is very cheaply made. Don't like the pockets on the inside as they cause lines on the tablet's glass front. I wish it was smooth on the inside where
it touches the glass. Smells but not too bad and I'm sure it will dissipate. It fits and everything is accessible with the case on. I thought there were 3 levels of tilt but only one and one of those has to be with the tablet turned upside down. I know about the one from BB.
Monica

Here is a video review of the official book cover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnAmic9xvgY

A lot of people have reported that the magnets on third-party cases can negatively affect the sensitivity of the S-pen. I would just go with the official book cover, even if you can only get it in 2 colors right now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX