Printing from the tablet.

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
While searching for a way to print from my tablet to my HP printer, I was surprised to find out that our tablet comes with an HP printer plug in already installed. Even though the plug in shows to be installed on my tablet, I have no idea how to access the print function. I couldn't find anything in the manual I down loaded either. Any ideas?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Click the Menu button and the "Print" option should be there. At least it's there when viewing a picture in the Gallery or a document in QuickOffice.

It goes without saying, this 'Print' function is only valid for WiFi printing. If you want to plug your tablet to your printer via USB, different sorcery is needed (and sorry, I know it can be done, but I don't know how).

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I've been using Printer Share on my Razr to print to my HP Officejet Pro 8500. It's on my home network. Just installed it (and the Premium Key) on the Note 2014, tried it and it works.

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
the Polaris Office Suite that comes with the Note will print to a network WiFi printer very easily. Why other apps don't/can't do this I have no idea. I work in King Soft office, but have to save, then open the doc in Polaris to print.

I can't see where to print from Quick Office at all.

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Thank you, I guess my biggest problem was the apps I want to print from. There isn't a print button in Ever Note or Note Anytime but I can find it in the menu button with this browser. As usual, with Android it works in some ways.....

dlomshek

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Thanks to this forum and reading about Printer Share. I downloaded this app and installed it. Works great!
I had tried HP-ePrint but couldn't get it to work. Thanks guys!

GeekCop

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to this forum and reading about Printer Share. I downloaded this app and installed it. Works great!
I had tried HP-ePrint but couldn't get it to work. Thanks guys!

Not suprised. For some reason ePrint isn't set up on all HP models.

dafuse

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Thank you, I guess my biggest problem was the apps I want to print from. There isn't a print button in Ever Note or Note Anytime but I can find it in the menu button with this browser. As usual, with Android it works in some ways.....

There's no print button. I use "share" from the app itself, and then select HP ePrint from the options. Worked well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair