Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) or Wait for Pro?

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Dang I hope the Note Pro does come out this quarter. I'm going to give it until My B'day in March to drop, if not I'll get the 10.1 2014. I have the Note 3 phablet, but my oldest son hijacked my Ipad, (tired of fighting over it?lol) so I'm in the market for a new tablet.

We on the same train!! :D One minute, I say I am going to do this, and then I read something, and then I say I am going to do that!! :D

I am also pushing a Note 3, awesome factored by 10 if you ask me.. I got that behind returning my Galaxy S4 because it didn't have 32gb with Tmobile.. However, I had to wait from May to October, still no 32gb S4 from Tmobile, but the Note 3 appeared in October and trumped all of that. Now, I don't plan on doing that long a wait for this Pro, in fact a month would be too long..

I just missed the Newegg sale for $539 for the 32gb.. and maybe could have got that without tax too..

My recomendation is to get the 2014 now.. I am going to be having a super eye for the next sale that comes out.. $539 for the 32gb 2014 should be a winner with all of us without one!! :D

maxthesilent

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I saw the Note Pro at CES and loved it except for the size. If it was in a 10" version I'd be sold. One of the cool things about it was the ability for it to emulate the Note 3 on the tablet. It could also connect with your PC. Does the 10.1 2014 have this functionality?

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Great minds think alike. I was also waiting for the new Pros to release. Thinking was that the 2014 would drop in price. Seems like I may as well go ahead and bite the bullet. I've noticed the prices change a few times a week on Overstock. If you sign up for their emails you get a10% code. They also offer warranties.

Posted via GN3 Android Central App

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Great minds think alike. I was also waiting for the new Pros to release. Thinking was that the 2014 would drop in price. Seems like I may as well go ahead and bite the bullet. I've noticed the prices change a few times a week on Overstock. If you sign up for their emails you get a10% code. They also offer warranties.

Posted via GN3 Android Central App

Thinking just like you. We missed the sale for $539 at Newegg that ended several days ago. That was for the 32 version too.

John Woo1

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Dang I hope the Note Pro does come out this quarter. I'm going to give it until My B'day in March to drop, if not I'll get the 10.1 2014. I have the Note 3 phablet, but my oldest son hijacked my Ipad, (tired of fighting over it?lol) so I'm in the market for a new tablet.
Dont know for US release, but in Europe its set at March 8 (preminilary) and probably US sometime in March too? Perfect brithday gift? :)

I saw the Note Pro at CES and loved it except for the size. If it was in a 10" version I'd be sold. One of the cool things about it was the ability for it to emulate the Note 3 on the tablet. It could also connect with your PC. Does the 10.1 2014 have this functionality?
Dont know what you means with emulate Note 3?
Remote PC is offered contents gifts to TabPro 12.2 and NotePro 12.2 only. Samsung U.S. News
So Note 2014 dont have remote pc installed by default. But there are tons of free remote control apps at playstore, just try out which ones suits you best and personally I found Splashtop 2 Remote Desktop gives the best less lag remote control.

Jeshin Hussain

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
You guys won't believe. I am waiting for Note Pro 12.2 but now am shaky on that because here in Dubai it's Dubai Shopping Festival and Note 10.1 2014 edition is just $680 and you get a home theatre, Power bank and Skullcandy headphone big one. what should I do. Am sure in Dubai 12.2 Note pro would be $ 850 - 950. Please advice me.

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
The 2014 10.1 is the single most functional piece of technology I've ever owned. I carry it at work and the productivity is amazing. It's so far and above any other tablet that it's not even funny. The ability to multitask in so many ways is what makes it so excellent. Don't forget that you can always resell your 2014 if you get a pro... that's my tech strategy.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt