Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388975897735.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388975897735.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 84

Blackbeagle

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Where did you send it to? I work for a place that replaces broken screens. None of my vendors have this part in stock yet. We've fixed plenty of Galaxy Note 10.1 2013 though.

April920

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow. That is some nasty damage. How did it happen?

Sent from my out-of-this-world Galaxy S3

Sitting on the couch it was on my lap. The next thing I know it's on the floor. I am still on warranty. I sent it out to Samsung.

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Sitting on the couch it was on my lap. The next thing I know it's on the floor. I am still on warranty. I sent it out to Samsung.
Wow :(
It fell from your lap to a wood floor? It was in the case and it still shattered like that !
Doesn't sound like Gorilla Glass... sorry it happened to you and glad it's under warranty.
Thanks for sharing the pic as well... it will make the rest of us extra careful... obviously, the case wasn't much help :(

April920

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
It fell from your lap to a wood floor? It was in the case and it still shattered like that !
Doesn't sound like Gorilla Glass... sorry it happened to you and glad it's under warranty.
Thanks for sharing the pic as well... it will make the rest of us extra careful... obviously, the case wasn't much help :(

I am very careful when it comes to my devices. I was so distraught and yes it was in the case. Hopefully I'll get it back soon.

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Wow, Samsung will repair/replace damage from a fall? I would think the warranty would only cover mfr defects or malfunctions. I'll be very impressed if they take care of this for you. I hope you get it back soon

Beretta96

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

The glass is probably similar to tempered with is strong on the face but bump a corner and it'll shatter.

April920

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow, Samsung will repair/replace damage from a fall? I would think the warranty would only cover mfr defects or malfunctions. I'll be very impressed if they take care of this for you. I hope you get it back soon

Oh Yea I had to send pics of the screen, they told me it's covered under warranty.

April920

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
did you have to pay anything for this? What did you tell them as to how it happened?

Yes i explained what happened, i spoke to 3 different people who told me the same it's not covered. I ended up having to pay $199 i am thinking about adding square trade warranty.