Galaxy note 10.1 2014 on sale

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Galaxy note 10.1 2014 on sale/CODE

THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I am sending back my 16GB version since Samsung doesn't tell you the limitations of what you can store on the micro SD card. Newegg had no problem letting me return the tablet and have already issued a RMA. But I was on the fence about the $100 upgrade (I bought the 16GB version for $499). With this code, EMCPWPA23, I saved the extra $50 :D

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site

THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I am sending back my 16GB version since Samsung doesn't tell you the limitations of what you can store on the micro SD card. Newegg had no problem letting me return the tablet and have already issued a RMA. But I was on the fence about the $100 upgrade (I bought the 16GB version for $499). With this code, EMCPWPA23, I saved the extra $50

Nice going :) I downloaded a few racing games that were over 1 gb each !! I would have really regretted buying a 16gb.. I also read from the start that the SD cards are a real headache with these tablets for some people... formatting, what you can actually put on them... plus a bunch of people that had boot loop issues every time they rebooted their device with their SD card in.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Dag, I missed that! I have been waiting for the 2014 ver with 32gb to to go on sale. Will try on this Wed coming up to see if it still on sale. Wonder if I got it online from Newegg would I still have to pay taxes, I am in MD.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site

Nice going :) I downloaded a few racing games that were over 1 gb each !! I would have really regretted buying a 16gb.. I also read from the start that the SD cards are a real headache with these tablets for some people... formatting, what you can actually put on them... plus a bunch of people that had boot loop issues every time they rebooted their device with their SD card in.

Stuff happens. I suspect for most people (like me) the SD card is a huge, huge boon and no problem. I did format mine first--that took about 2 minutes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia