RooCase Case/Sleeve + Shark Keyboard review

ramsv94

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I just got my cases and keyboard in from Amazon two days ago and i wanted to share my thought on what i think are excellent products. I spent a lot of time looking for cases because initially i wanted a keyboard case, but none impressed me too much and all looked almost the same. Then i heard magnets in cases were causing issues and the Samsung book cover was the only one that seemed to have 0 issues. But it was too expensive my for liking so i went with the following set-up.

Case: RooCase Origami Folio and Slimshell Cover
Link: Amazon.com: rooCASE Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Case - Slim Shell Origami Stand Tablet (2014 Edition) Case - BLACK (With Auto Wake / Sleep Cover): Baby

Want the Samsung Bookcover without buying the outrageous price? This is the way to go, and in my eyes is better. It has essentially the same design concept with more functionality. Great build quality. Offering a total of 4 holding positions for the screen. The cover has 3 landscape position to hold the screen up and one portrait. Very nice and soft to the touch. A sleek slim design which leads to being very light. The cut-outs are perfect and does support the auto-sleep/wake function. So it does has magnets but so far has had no effect on the digitizer. I was hoping it wouldn't since it was very similar to the book cover. Not the best protection but a unbeatable price for this product if this is what your looking for.

Sleeve:RooCase Neoprene Sleeve Case
Link: Amazon.com : rooCASE Neoprene Netbook Sleeve Case Cover for ASUS Eee PC T101MT-EU27-BK 10.1-Inch Convertible Tablet Black (Invisible Zipper Dual-Pocket - Black) : Laptop Computer Sleeves : Computers & Accessories

I will be using my tablet for college everyday, so it will be moving around with me everyday. I needed some extra protection, especially for when it is in my backpack. This sleeve does the trick. It has two pockets, one for the tablet and one for any accessories. The tablet fit perfectly with my other case on it and still had enough room to slide my Bluetooth keyboard in. It is slim but protective. The Neoprene sleeve gives me the extra protection from the bumps, scratches, and movement it will endure. It is not very thick, so don't expect it to save you from heavy drops, but it will do its jobs within its limits. Once again a great buy for its price.

Keyboard: Shark Ultra-Slim Bluetooth 3.0Keyboard
Link: Amazon.com: SHARKK Ultra-Slim (4mm) Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard with Built-in lithium Battery and Aluminum Body (Black): Electronics

This keyboard is top-notch. The build quality is amazing, featuring a aluminum body which looks very professional and clean. The keys are a great feels to them and don't feel cheap. I felt good feedback from them. The on/off and connect button is conveniently located on the top right. Has a lithium-ion battery and lasts quite awhile. They keyboard case with a nice little sleeve to keep the keyboard in which was nice. Fit perfectly with my tablet in the sleeve. I had no connectivity problems and connected in seconds. It does have a auto-sleep feature when inactive which helps save alto of battery if your like me and forget to turn it off. Pressing any key will wake it up and connect back almost immediately. It is a little more but its worth it in my opinion if your gonna be using a keyboard.

Hoped this helped you guys a little bit. I am open to any questions you guys might have and will reply back as i can. This was my first time using these two brands and and pretty pleased for the price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance