YouTube audio/video out of sync and there's no full screen for videos?

Kevin Tao

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
I've recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 2014 version during black Friday, after playing it with a couple of months there's couple of things that I just can't figure out and not able to get a solution to. The audio/video does not sync when I'm playing YouTube, it will be okay right in the beginning, then the sound will be faster than the video, happens to any video, does anyone have this issue and how to fix it?? Another issue is that you can't full screen any video?? There's no full screen button on YouTube and I watched some other videos embedded on some websites and there's also no full screen button, what's going on here? I'm feeling I should've went with the ipad!

April920

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I can't answer on the audio/video but I've never had a problem with watching YouTube or any other video in full screen

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One

ChengYeng L

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Not sure about the sound, but youtube app using hang slide up or left to navigate the full screen.
Normally show full screen button at the bottom right corner after you touch the screen when video is played.

John Woo1

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Tried uninstall and reinstall Youtube? Some apps you installed is interfering with Youtube and try to find out what is causing this behaviour. factory reset will probably solve the problem, but reconfiguring is never fun thing to do and last resort.
If reinstall Youtube wont solve the problem, then try uninstall latest apps that might causing this, one by one and open Youtube each time and see which app is causing it.

hoxton_hockler

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Yes same problem with syncing. I can't uninstall since youtube was preloaded. Removing all updates didn't help.

No problem with full screen though.

Luckily it's only on my Note 3 and I don't watch youtube much but must be bloody annoying for an avid viewer.

MikeAlphaBeta

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
I've recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 2014 version during black Friday, after playing it with a couple of months there's couple of things that I just can't figure out and not able to get a solution to. The audio/video does not sync when I'm playing YouTube, it will be okay right in the beginning, then the sound will be faster than the video, happens to any video, does anyone have this issue and how to fix it?? Another issue is that you can't full screen any video?? There's no full screen button on YouTube and I watched some other videos embedded on some websites and there's also no full screen button, what's going on here? I'm feeling I should've went with the ipad!

I'm hAvington the exact same issue. Have you found a solution yet?

Brian Wagner

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I just updated to Lollipop 5.0.1 on my S4 and I am having the same audio/video sync issues. This is really unfortunate because I watch a lot of YouTube videos on my phone. Any solution for this yet?

Posted via Android Central App

ginggoon

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi. I had the exact same problem but was occurring with all video playback Facebook, youtube and chrome. Solved it by going into developer options and enabling nuplayer rather than awesome player then restarting the phone. Hope this helps

magikwurd

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
"Hi. I had the exact same problem but was occurring with all video playback Facebook, youtube and chrome. Solved it by going into developer options and enabling nuplayer rather than awesome player then restarting the phone. Hope this helps"

Thanks Gingoon. This worked for me. I just did it and all is working normal. It was driving me nuts. I'm also on a Galaxy S4 with Lollipop update.

datis-apina

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
To find developer options:
1. Go to settings
2. Scroll down to about device
3. Tap on Build number 7 times.
4. Developer options can now be found just above the about device menu.

Developer options have been hidden to avoid accidental use.

Dale_M

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Funny... NONE of the above is valid on my tablet (P-600 - Ver 4.4.2) I go to "Settings" and "General" and scroll down to "developer options"and do not find anything about "nuplayer"....

Dale

Moshe Barash

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Funny... NONE of the above is valid on my tablet (P-600 - Ver 4.4.2) I go to "Settings" and "General" and scroll down to "developer options"and do not find anything about "nuplayer"....

Dale

That's because you're on KitKat. The whole nuplayer thing only applies to lollipop.

EvelynJK

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Bless you. I just tried it to fix my video sound playback problem, I restarted and it worked! It has been driving me CRAZY that my videos sounded like the Chipmunks! Thank you!