Photo size on Display

nrthwds

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
When you select gallery and choose a photo what size (landscape) is the photo on the Note 10 tablet screen? I have a galaxy note 8.0 and the photo size on the display is 4x6 horizontally (landscape), I used a ruler to measure. I would like to know how much larger the photo would be on the Note 10 (2014). No stores near me carry it in stock for me to measure.

Also the Note 8.0 measures 8 inches horizontally. Would the Note 10.1 be 10 inches horizontally? Please measure.
Thanks for all the help! Wish I could get to a store..... live in the boonies.

Thinking of getting the deal on Groupon... ends tonight!

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
The gallery photo display is about 7x5 in landscape. the actual screen size is measured horizontally 10.1"

here is how gallery displays a photo on the screen in landscape. hope this helps.

Screenshot_2014-01-26-20-48-09.jpg

nrthwds

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, that is exactly what I needed to find out. I had hoped the photo would display larger. I appreciate your speedy reply! Nice photo.

nrthwds

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Do you have the black or the white one? I was leaning to the white but they are sold out. My Nook HD+ 9" has about the same size photo displayed, that is why I was hoping the Note 10 would have a larger photo.... my old HP Touchpad has a displayed photo size of 7 7/8 x 5 1/8. I use the tablet for my photography portfolio when I go to Galleries, that is why I needed to know the size.
I thought the Note 10 would replace my HP Touchpad with the same size photo, but from what you say it has a smaller photo.

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I have the white one. Even tho it displays the photo as I showed, that is the default. You can always pinch/zoom out, to fill the screen(ya I take alot of photos of the beach )

Screenshot_2014-01-27-10-06-54.jpg

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
OK I just actually physically measured the default gallery display and my estimate was slightly off

the actual "ruler" measured dims are 7 3/16 x 5 1/4

nrthwds

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Just placed an order for one. Should be here in 7 business days. It's returnable even if I try it out and decide I don't need it etc.
Thanks for measuring. I'll keep you posted.

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Just placed an order for one. Should be here in 7 business days. It's returnable even if I try it out and decide I don't need it etc.
Thanks for measuring. I'll keep you posted.

YAY! Once you get your hands on this,, you will fall in love and never look back ;-)

What kind of photos do you do? I'm into anything in or around water, and dogs, well my dogs at least

nrthwds

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
My website is: scenicnorthwoodsimages.com
Nature, landscape, flora and fauna
hummingbirds are my favorite
the NEW tab is the newest photos and will be replaced in May with this years new. Hope you Enjoy.

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Just stunning photos, love the seasons best. gorgeous, you are very talented, great eye for composition and balance. Thanks for sharing

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon