Bluetooth Keyboard

VICNLYN

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Galaxy Note family,

So, I'm thinking of purchasing a Bluetooth keyboard for my Note 10.1 2014. I know Amazon has A'LOT of selections, but I want to make sure I purchase one that's durable and performs great. I do A'LOT of word & excel work, so I need one that can 'handle the pressure'.

Any suggestions???

Thanks!

Peaches36

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Poetic keyboard case and so far it works great. It doesn't have a built-in track pad., so I ordered a Otg cable from Amazon and use my mouse to do my work. Hope that helps.

Sent from the yummy gum drop GN3..

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Logitech K810 Illuminated keyboard a year ago when I thought I would be buying a tablet in the next month or so. It was such a comfortable keyboard to type on that I bought the larger K800 illuminated desktop model (best desktop keyboard I've ever owned). You can pair/connect up to 3 devices with the K810. I have paired it with my desktop computer, my smartphone, my laptop, and now my GN 2014 edition. I've had zero problems with any of the devices its been connected to. Love this little lightweight "luxury" (description in some reviews) keyboard.
Monica

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes